Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Weekend!





I had a relaxing afternoon and evening. Bill took the girls to see a movie so I can finish prepping for my workshop tomorrow. Good news, my hostess called and told me she is expecting 16 guests instead of the 6/7 she told me of the other day! I still have a few more things to get dona when I am done updating here. i have a couple of photo's to share. One of me...with make-up. lol im still trying to figure out how to add it to my profile. Also a cute photos of the kitties. They are too funny. We fired up the pellet stove a couple weeks ago when it had gotten really chilly in the evening. Evidently they were cold too! Enjoy. Will post tomorrow after my ws. Hugs and Giggles :) Opps I almost forgot. Here is a photo of my version of the Holiday Planner. I left the tabs unlabeled, I wanted the hostess to put what she wants there. Well carp........the photos got placed all wrong. ugh. Well maybe next time they will turn out ! bye! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

OH look at you, your so beautiful!!!! I love your haircut..........and totally agree with all the kids at school, you look so purtty!! I love the holiday planner too. I'll have to see if I can't find a similar notebook around here...........heck who knows I might have one hanging around downstairs!! LOL Love ya Jen

Anonymous said...

You are such a sexy mama! And those kitties are so sleek and beautiful! Love the pictures Bev, and the planner, great job!

Hugs
Julie