Saturday, February 10, 2007

Where has a month gone??

I can't believe it has been a month since my last post. What have I been doing? Do you have a few days? lol :)
Sammy has started 2 a week select sb practice, this past week she has started work outs for the high school team. Busy at least once a week playing in the school band at ALL basketball home games. She is well on her way to earning her first letter in High School. We are very proud of all the hard work, drive and determination she has shown in her freshman year....hope she keeps it up.
Chandler will be playing sb in Little League again this year, her and Bill have been trying to play catch a few times a week before actual practices start. This will be the first year in about 7 that Bill will NOT be coaching either of the girls. Not sure how he will deal with that.
Bill has been super busy with work, not to mention putting up with us 3 girls! lol
He also had a girlfriend for about 3-4 days. One of Chandlers cats "Loca" was in heat and she just LOVED Bill. It was sooooo funn, The way she would holler at/to him.
I have been the "Taxi" driver, the keeper of everyones schedules etc.
I cut back on my Stampin classes at home etc. But last month I started having classes at my school. Iam hoping to do them once a month, I have another one on the 22nd.
the girls and I are going to a baby shower tomorrow, one of the gifts we are giving is 25 boxes of diaper wipes (will explain that one in my next post) Another gift is a name frame......tell me what you think of it.
Hugs and Giggles!

No comments: