Sunday, May 13, 2007

So Much.....

has been done this past week, I am surprised none of us are in the looney bin. Since last Saturday we had 11 softball games scheduled. Only 9 were played! Good news though...Sammy's High School Varsity team is going to District up in Lynden Washington on Thursday and possibly Saturday. She also made the paper again. If they do well there they go to State in Wenatchee Wa. on 5/25 & 26th.
I think in my last post I told you the cats were getting fixed last Saturday. oh my gosh, when we got them home they were pretty drugged up, Fifi kept falling asleep in the litter box. I felt like we had babies again, I was up at midnight and again at 4am checking on them etc. We did leave them for a few hours while we went to Sammy's tourney. They lost the 1st game so we went home. But while we were there we saw Sammy's coach from 2 years ago...Coach Mike, he really needs some prayers right now. When he was coaching Sammy, he was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer, so far he has out lived the norm for this type. But right now is not doing well at all, so all prayers are welcome. Sammy of course is upset about this. She may be only 15 but she has had a lot of people close to her die.
Okay, this week isn't to terribly busy thank goodness. A good thing for me is that I have an eye appt. I desperatly need some glasses, I can barely read directions on a box etc. lol Wish me luck. i will be posting again. But enjoy a few photos from the games this week, oops. i dont have any for Chandlers, but will find one of her and the cats from last weekend. Hugs and Giggles





No comments: