Monday, June 11, 2007

Our Trip to/from Wenatchee

Okay so we went to Wenatchee a day earlier than planned. We are glad we did even if we had to get a hotel room. Not to mention the team was done after the 2 losses on Friday so at least we got to see one game.
The first 4 photos are: chandler waking up from a short snooze. She was not feeling well, she had a cold and or allergies. Snow on Steven's pass, icky snow still along the roadway, waterfalls and the river. It had been quite a few years since I had driven Steven's pass. It was a nice change. We may plan a few day trips in the future. We really want to stop in Leavenworth and walk the town. I do know they have a taffy place. Enjoy the photos.The very last photo is my new Welcome sign for our entryway. We bought it at the candy shop! Hugs and Giggles








Bill is NOT quick with the camera. I kept hollering, take a photo, take a photo! lol




I hadn't seen this before so I had to take a photo!



Chan and I messing around.


We could only find a room with a king bed, so Chandler got the floor! poor girl :(



Photos taken in Leavenworth, Washington.







On the way home.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos Bev! Poor Chan, I hope she's feeling perkier now. Leavenworth looks like a town that would be fun to wander around and check out.....they have the most important thing---Starbucks---

Hugs
Julie