Sunday, June 17, 2007

This and That and tons of Chaos!

Well Chandler is done with her regular season. Her are some shots of her pitching on the last game I was able to attend. I sooo screwed up and had the smallest photo card in the camera. DUH! Anyways she start her "All Star" practices tomorrow. Her first game will be on July 4th @ 3pm. Which means we wont be able to do the Carnation 4th festivities and parade. We have done thewm for 15 years and always have a lot of fun. But we will be back home for the neighbors HUGE firework display.
Friday is the last day of school. We are sooo excited. I should be able to post more often. Enjoy the photos. Hugs and Giggles!







Okay so after we lived here a year, the kitchen light went out. It was one of those ugly flourescent ones. Well about a year ago my FIL checked it out and said it was probable the wiring. Fast forward to last weekend. Bill took it down, since we found a ceiling light amongst the crap in the closet. So he went ahead and installed it, mind you Bill is not a real handy kind of guy...painting yes. Not electrical. Anyways, as you can see. It works, see Sammy, she had an idea? She can be soooo blonde at times.The light fixture is just temporary until I pick out and can afford the one I want. Bill also got The "accent" wall done. We will be adding family photos in black frames on that wall.






So while the weather is a little cooler outside we decided to do some stuff inside. Bill is doing a great job. I have done some but he is the "MAN" As you can see some repair work needed to get done, we dont know what the previous owners did but geez! Some weird stuff I tell ya. But hey, I get to get the curtain rods I have wanted for awhile and probably new curtains too. AND a few store are having a few window covering sales this week. Who-hoo for me! Oh and the cats have been getting confused as we have been shuffling furniture all over the place and they do not like change. They finally settled and I had to snap a photo. Aren't they sooo cute!












Organizing my stamp room. I saw punch storage on Nichole Heady's blog, using curtain rods.( purchased at Home Depot) I did the same as the gal did and painted them black (matte) actually Bill painted them for me. I hung them up and added my punches. I think it turned out good. I also had two shelves I had Bill paint as well. Im still arranging and rearranging them. lol


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the pictures are so fun! Keep that man of yours a workin! He's doing great. The girls are so funny and cute and the cats, that picture is SO cool......love it all.

Hugs
Julie