Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chandler could.....

Die tomorrow and all would be right in her world!
For those that have known Chandler for pretty much her whole life, Edgar Martinez from the Seattle Mariner's has always been her idol, love etc. I remember at some of her earlier baseball games some of the mom's calling Eddddddddddgarrrrrrr when she was at bat. She would do it to him when she would go to Mariner games. So when G-pa came up with this invite to the Boeings Classic golf thingy, she so jumped at the chance to finally meet him in person. You could only get one item autographed, well a few years ago her best friend Cassandra gave her this large plaque with an 8x10 of Edgar and 2 of his trading cards. She took both cards and Sammy took one of her cards.( They made G-pa stand in line and get one signed too.)lol Below is a phot G-pa took of her with Edgar. ( I wish she had her face painted after, oh well)
Enjoy the photo, I'm sure I will get it printed poster size for her!
Next post, exciting stuff for Sammy!
Hugs and Giggles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chan is SO cute. Love the face painting and I'm so happy for her getting to be with her idol! Give her a hug for me. Ps......I want that maple bar!!!

Hugs
Julie