Friday, December 28, 2007

Welcome

Family and Friends
I am getting this post out later than planned.
Welcome to my blog. I post a little of this and a little of that. Most of you found about the blog from the Christmas card I sent out. I didn't write a letter last year and I heard from a few of you that missed receiving it. This year I just was not into it when it hit me that what better way to keep you all informed, was to give you my blog address. If you notice over there>>>>>>>>>>>> on the right. You can sign up for email updates. You will get an email when I update my blog. You can click on all the photos and they will be made bigger. You can also leave comments, questions etc in the comments section to any of the posts I have done. Would love to hear from you!
Have a safe and Happy New Year...Sounds like Bill and I might have the night to ourselves! lol
Hugs and Giggles!!

No comments: