Saturday, March 22, 2008

Games 2 , 3 and 4

We are in full on Softball season. Sammy and her team have played 4 games as of 3/21/08. And have won them all. They are doing a super job.
Today is Sammy's first weekend off of any kind of softball (school and select) since 2/24. She gets 20 more minutes of sleeping in! lol
Chandler is on a day trip with Grandpa, to Portland. Bill is working and I have a to do list a mile long. So I better get to it!
Game 2
Threw the runner out at first! Way to go!


Stealing to second base, she made it safe!



Sammy dove for the ball.


After game pep talk! Don't the new uniforms look nice! So glad they went with black pants this year. Last year we had white, hard to keep clean.


Game 3. I didn't go. I wasn't feeling well enough to sit in the wind and cold. So Chandler provided us with the photos, she is a good photographer, if we depended on Bill for the photos.....we might get 1! lol Sammy did get a triple in this game.


She looks like a contortionist! My arm would hurt.


These are the types of photos of photos Chandler takes when she has my camera! She is such a goofball! A cute one too!


No photos from game 4. Chandler wasn't feeling well, so I stayed home with her. And we all know Bill wouldn't get any photos! So we are photoless for game 4. The team is now 4 and 0. Go Redwolves!
Have a great Easter.
Hugs and Giggles!!