Sunday, April 06, 2008

Early spring break and more

Well my spring break started early. Not really a good thing. Wednesday morning as I was buttering toast for breakfast. The crock of melted butter tipped over....all over my right hand. Ouch. Not good. Luckily, it was only a first degree burn, no blistering or peeling skin ( had that before). Below is my hand all wrapped up. All is well with it as of this morning . The tetanus shot I received still hurts. I am still waiting for the 3rd thing to happen as on Tuesday my windshield got a huge ding in it and by Friday morning it split out across the length of the windshield! Such fun!


Here are 4 cards we made at my last class. Some are partial cases of cards I have
seen on SCS or blogs.





If you have a QFC near you they are having a super deal on a few things that if you combine them with coupons...makes them super cheap!
The photo below shows you what I got....3 grands biscuits, 5 bags of goldfish, 12 pouches of lipton/knorr side dishes, 10 bottle of mustard. Want to guess how much I paid?? Answer is below the photo!



















$7.20!!!!! I saved 89% or $58.60! I am out of coupons but even without them it is a good deal. I stuck with the 10 for $10 items When you buy 10 they take off $5. .50cents an item. Not bad huh!
I have more to update, will do that later. We started another room to remodel! We are having so much fun here at the Boelter household!
Hugs and Giggles!!

1 comment:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

that big green nose freaks me out Bev!! Dude must have an awful sinus infection!! LOL I hope the burn gets better soon, be sweet to that hand for awhile, by that I mean "don't do too much house work"!

Hugs
Julie