Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Baby it's COLD outside!!









We are currently at 26° Our pellet stove is doing double time. We usually turn it down at night but not the past few nights. brrrr. And my electric blanket was cranked on high with extra blankets added to the bed. I cannot stand being cold!
We are home again today. I did get 3 pages scrapped ( Chan's volleyball) yesterday and plan for more today. (This years fanfest). I got just a few of the photos of the girls outside, they went outside for very short times. I remember the days when we had to practically drag them inside. These shots were taken just after it was turning dark outside. I guess I will take what I can get.

After dinner we played tripoley, we had a blast. Chandler has a problem with letting on what is in her hand for the poker part, so she grabbed her ultra cool sunglasses (like they do on the poker shows) So we took a photo of all of us with our "poker faces"
Bill went into work again today. Waiting for daylight. It is 11:30 and he should be home by 1pm, before the roads and traffic get real bad. And he is bringing home lunch. yum
Well enjoy the photos, I will post my scrapped pages either later today or tomorrow. Stay warm. Hugs and Giggles.



No comments: