Sunday, December 10, 2006

Crazy Busy!


WOW. I got a few pages scrapped. I found some cool embellishments for a few of them. I also tried my hand at the " Pinecone" ornament. Boy my eyeballs were a buggin when I got done making it. I actually made another one last night. I might get a few more done before Christmas. So exciting...my SAB sets arrived. They are all mounted and waiting for my to play with them. I did get a couple piggy ones done. I am hoping to get a few more done during winter break. I think Iam going to be super busy during break! lol
I may be MIA for a bit. Have a few things to get done on the homefront, Bills dad will be here for the holdays and the girls rooms are nasty! Oh and I have all the yummy goodies to make...fudge, puppy chow, hello dolly's and peanut brittle!
Hugs and Giggles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your ornament! Very good color choice even if your eyes went a little buggie!

Hugs
Julie