Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Well you can certainly tell it is softball season in the Boelter house!! I don't know if Iam coming or going! lol Since my last post I have been to about 9 softball games. If my highschooler is not scheduled for a game she has a practice.Not to mention she also practices Tuesdays and Sundays with her select team. My youngest plays Little League softball. So we are on the go quite a bit. I have been trying to get meals planned and cooked on my 1.5 break between shifts.It is a struggle sometimes since a few of the Boelters are picky and don't do left overs.
Well we had some time this weekend and got some of the exterior painted (free paint) and Bill came home with a trim color so we HAD to paint, especially around the windows so then he could do the trim around them and we could see if it looked good!i think it looks real good. We did the south side of the house (a very small section still needs to be done) Then today we started in the carport, especially since it is empty right now (long story) so we got that done and a small section of front. Sammy and Chandler actually helped a little bit today.i have enclosed some photos of our fun!



Need to
find a
place that
takes dead
stoves!

< Chandler gets the low areas!


Sammy > gets the high areas!

Hugs and Giggles!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I really like the new color!! The deck looks good too, I hadn't seen it since the last time we were there. Hey by the way tell Sam---------nice butt!!! LMAO!!!
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Oooghhh, I love the color Bev! The pictures of the girls are great, it's gonna be fun scrappin that!

Hugs
Julie