Wednesday, July 18, 2007

OMG!!

This has got to be the absolute most HARDEST single thing I have ever done in my entire life!! Childbirth was easier than this, well I did have an epidural to help me out with the pain. Well at least Bill is going through it with me. I do think it would have been better if I was working. We are 2 hours shy of the 48 hour mark and they say if you make it to the 4th day. You have gone through the worst of it. No Iam not saying it!! I think I have a couple of cards saved on the computer to show you. I made tham a bit ago. I would post 2 new cards I recently did. But I sent the Kodak camera with Sammy on her road trip to Oklahoma with G-pa. So anyways. Enjoy. Will be back Friday or Saturday!

Hugs and Giggles!


2 comments:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Super cute cards Bev. And........ I think I know what you are doing. and I pray that I am right and that you two are strong!!!!
xoxoxo
Julie

Jen said...

If your doing what I think your doing, You both can do it.........I know you can. You are both 2 of the strongest people I know. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Love ya!