Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rude Awakening

Well, it has been an interesting morning so far. Bill woke me up around 5am with... Someone got in my van and stole my keys and wallet! OMG.
Okay so he is already beating himself up for leaving those items in his unlocked work van! We have called the bank, credit card, and the cops. I will be calling the cops again to come and question some delinquent boys down the street. I had to go to the store to get some cash so he could put gas in my car to get to work. His boss is bringing the spare key, so Bill should be back around 11am to get his van and bring my car back for me. His boss is baing very understanding, especially since Bill had like $300 in gas and misc receipts that were going to be turned in on Friday.
Oh, and we have made it 8 days without smoking!! Whoo hoo. Although the cravings are still there for me at certain times of the day, but we are haning in there.
So here I sit, with haircolor on my hair ( the grays were getting out of hand) Getting Chandler up and moving to go to school. and looking forward to crashing for a few later today. okay, I need to get some more coffee and rinse my hair out. Will keep you all posted if we find anything out.
Hugs and Giggles!

1 comment:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

OMG Bev, that's awful. I hope it is a minimal pain the b@#@. I'm SO PROUD of you two for quitting the cigs, hugs to both of you and I bet the girls are really happy!! I have been camping but will call you later.

xoxox
Julie