Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Update!

Okay so after this mornings excitement, the neighbor on the end of the street stoppped by. Her car was broken into and STOLEN!! I knew something was up because when Bill and I walked the street this am looking for his key and or wallet remnants, I saw the broken glass and commented to Bill that it looked like car glass. I didn't like being right on that one.
So Bill came home around noon time. He stoppped at the PO to have them pull our PO box and street box mail for the next week or so, that only Bill or I are allowed to pick it up from them. AND he called the bank to make sure the block/fraud alert was on. It was, because the idiot/idiots had tried to get $300 from an ATM at the QFC in University Village at 6:47 am. He blocked it all at 5:38am SCARY!! We have notified all of the neighbors on the street. Bill now owns "the club" and will have to take time off work to get another drivers license, SSN card etc. What a pain.
i kicked him and Chandler out of the house earlier (Chan is paranoid) to go see a movie. The went to see the new Harry Potter to piss Sammy off. lol Sammy right now is in Las Vegas visiting her uncles. She called earlier from the Belagio and had already ridden the 3 rides at the Stratasphere. Lucky girl.
Well I am off to take something for my headache.
Hugs and Giggles!

No comments: