Saturday, August 16, 2008

Broken Promise

So sorry I didn't get our Silverwood photos up yesterday, but I have a very very good reason!! Shortly after waking up on Friday, I started to get a back ache. Thinking it was a pulled muscle I put some heat on it. Well after awhile it wasn't helping and I had already thrown up a few times. I called Bill to get home because I was supposed to be taken care of Sammy. So he walks in and I just fell apart, Sammy was in tears as well. We head off to the Doctors, at this point I am in so much pain I can't stand it, it felt like I had back labor it was so bad. The Dr finally gave me a shot of heavy duty Advil and sent us off to the Hospital for an x-ray and blood work. Went back to the doctors office and he gave me the lovely thing to hook on the toilet as they think I have a kidney stone, so it will catch the stone if it decides to pass! lol .....such fun. He also gave me a prescription for Vicodin for the pain, he also said I can share with Sammy as she was in extreme pain Thursday night. Oh and I have to drink gallons of water. No problem here as it is supposed to be the HOTTEST day here today. So anyways, I will get the photos up by Monday....I promise. The good news is, Chandler is home and her fingers is very very bruised! Hugs and Giggles!!

No comments: