Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Crafty stuff and craft room

Here are a few gifts I made for friends and Family.
First up is a perpetual cookie sheet calendar. Everything is magnetic and all the extra months etc are stored on the back of the cookie sheet. Next up is my new craft shelves. I got them here...www.organizemore.com They offer more than what I got. I love them. Especially the ink pad and ribbon ones. I so out grew the Stampin Up ribbon organizers. These come with padded feet for storing on your table and hook things on the back to hang on the wall as I did with the cubby hole one. Prices are very reasonable. I may order some of the cubby ones for the girls room. Lastly is an ornament I made, I also made small pins as well, but forgot to take a photo. This is not my idea. Years ago my bffl Kelley had a small pin she wore every Christmas. I was thinking about it and saw on a stamping website that they were making ornamnet out of round coasters, I thought hmmm I can make these. SO I did!! So do you get it??
Answer is below the photo! Okay so blogger reversed the order of my photos. So the answer is below the last photo! Sorry about that!
Hugs and Giggles!!






Answer below:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. NOEL!!!! LOL

1 comment:

Julie Phillips, aka Julieloveslucy SCS said...

Say now! Your craft room is looking pretty spiffy!

Hugs
Julie