Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.It was a memorable one for sure what with all the snow and ice. I actually drove for the first time today in 2 weeks! lol Ü
Here are just a few photos of our day. The girls were very excited to get new I-pod nano's. Although they missed the envelope of cash, they loved what we replaced it with. Bill was a kid in a candy store as he received the X-Box 360, Don't worry, he shares! I cried, yes. The goal for Bill is to make me cry on Holidays and this one was no exception. The girls got me a beautiful silver heart necklace with a Mom saying on it. I cried like a baby. Chandler totally surprised me with a beautiful coil pot she made in ceramics. It is so pretty. By 9am the house was quiet. After breakfast, Bill's Dad and the girls headed out to Yakima to see Bill's Mom and sister. Bill played XBox all day and I took my crafty things upstairs and started to reorganize. Will show those in the next post!
Hugs and Giggles!!



No comments: