Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!!

WOW! What a week we have had! Last Saturday we had some snow/ice so come Monday morning school was 2 hours late due to the icy roads, as well as Tuesday. Then more snow....school was cancelled Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. What a way to end the last week of school before winter break! It has snowed pretty much non-stop since yesterday, with a few breaks. We also had some pretty high winds last night, we did lose power, but for only about 3.5 hours, glad it was in the middle of the night, we were all snuggled in bed, I did miss the electric blanket being on though! lol
We have kept busy too, I got all of my holiday baking done last week, instead of this weekend since we had no school. It felt good getting it all done earlier than planned. I was to have a dental appointment tomorrow, but the dentist called and cancelled. I really wasn't looking forward to having a crown and 2 very old fillings replaced. That is 2 plus hours I can stamp/scrapbook! No I do not have any gifts to wrap or purchase. We have been done for a few weeks now...not to brag! Ü I do have a few projects I have worked on the last month but have to wait until after Christmas due to most of them being gifts. Well here are a few photos of the girls in the snow, the one of Chandler with the icicle....she opened her bedroom window and snagged it off the roof! She is such a goofball! I hope everyone has a Wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year!!
Hugs and Giggles!!





No comments: